Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Experiences

Interesting things that I have done with my life thus far:

1. AMUNC or Model United Nations at Uni level

Ahh, I remember the heated debates and cruel taunts. I wonder if the real US delegate was treated as such at real assemblies... lol but GA 6 Rocked... I am surprised how well we bonded!

Love the notes from Morocco and Turkey asking me what my position was at 7am... good times.


General Assembly 6 - One big happy family :D

Committee in session. Venezuela has the floor


2. SPARK Committee
Now, just an intro: Spark is the University of Auckland's Entrepreneurship Challenge. Our aim is to create an entrepreneurial culture at the university and we do this through our 3 challenges and speaker series. All free to enter etc etc.. you get the pic.

Ah-mazing experience. I met so many interesting people (I got to meet John Hood, VC of Oxford!) and made a lot of good friends. I definitely want to start my own business now, more than ever. Name Card duty :D

Freaking out on stage during Prize-giving

3. AIESEC National Conference NZLDS

Sad to say but the first time I ever travelled without my parents >< style="text-align: center;">Auckland Delegation

4. International Friends.

This isn't so much something I did, it's something I gained. Note, that string thing took days to disentangle...

Weekend away! lol those papers are actually mini flags of where we're from :D

5. Soccer :P

Recently, been really into this game.

Soccer in winter with friends :D

No comments: