Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Stolen

I was looking in the mirror the other day. It is true, I see less of myself. Less of my soul. Everything used to be so clear. Clarity. It is a fleeting thing. Sometimes, I am afraid that I am this way because I told people too many things and so parts of me got stolen and I'm never going to get them back, ever. It's a scary thing to think of, people holding pieces of you. or even more scary, people having taken pieces of you.

And I wonder. What now? I wish I never said anything. I wish I kept my distance. I wish that things were different. And the truth is, I hurt.Deepdown, believe it or not, I actually hurt. I hurt for broken dreams. For lost hope. For sad moments. For broken friendships. For what was once there but is now gone. For times that were happy that haunt when I'm sad. For people that leave without a backward glance. For loving people that don't love me back. For missing people who couldn't care less. For wanting to turn back time, yet can't. For not being able to face the future. For not getting what I want. For wanting to share my dreams and hopes and seeing it fall into a deep abyss of nothingness. For my broken heart. For people who outgrew me. For being left out. For stupid things that I can never change. For lost moments. For being broken inside. For letting someone break me. For lost best friends. For lost words. For everything that happened. For all the mistakes. For missing someone who doesn't miss me back. For not being missed. For being weird. For being me.

:(

No comments: