Thursday, July 12, 2007

Loss

I lost alot of things this year. I lost people. I lost places. I lost moments. And some stuff, I lost, I thought these things held me together. Apparantly not. I know that now. I also don't know what DOES hold me together. I did a deduction, I took away parts of my life that I thought would make me fall apart. It didn't. I know better now.

I thought that if I had things to do and people to please, I was fine. I had things to do. I knew what to do. It was easy. Then I learnt, you can't make everyone in this world happy. Because frankly, no one cares. So what if you try to be nice, so what if you try to be understanding. No one cares about you in the end. It's inevitable. It's the world we live in.

I don't want to do things that will only please other people. Make others happy. I want to make myself happy too. Because, who wants to make me happy at the end of the day? No one.

No comments: