Monday, August 20, 2007

Awkward Goodbyes and Long Farewells.

So today I said the most awkward goodbye of my life. It's funny how much has changed in such a short space of time. Can't believe we couldn't even manage a handshake. It amazes me. It saddens me. I never imagined it would turn out like this. When did it all become so stilted and awkward. Can't believe we even used to be friends.

Sometimes, I wish I managed to say more than a take care. Would have been nice to have talked for awhile. It's been awhile. Maybe I will regret this later. Who knows? I just hope this is a part of me that no one ever sees, the part that stands to regret.

Maybe tomorrow, it will be better. Maybe, I will forget. I don't know. Just right now, I don't even know what to make of it. But it just astounds me that we couldn't even say goodbye properly. It's just a word. Or even a simple handshake.

Perhaps we know better or maybe even that we know too much.

No comments: