Sunday, June 03, 2007

Random stuff that makes absolutely no sense.

I hate not knowing stuff. There. I admit it. Sometimes I think it makes me look stupid. And I hate how my mind seems to go into overdrive 'let's guess what's happening' mode. I mean, I can deal with not knowing but to have my mind telling me reasons and obsessing... NOT COOL...

Anyways, on another note, I absolutely hate how people think I'm 'nice'. I am not nice. And FYI, being 'nice' doesn't mean U CAN'T hurt me. I mean, by all means, go ahead because u know what?? I won't BREAK... seriously...

This post is seriously unstructured.

I mean, why do I worry about what people think of me. Why do I constantly try to please and pretend that everything is all sweet when it's all inside threatening to suffocate me. One of these days, I am going to do what I want, not what others want. One of these days...

No comments: